DirtDogsCatSplat
Saturday, October 31, 2009
All Out!
Well, Chilly Willy is now named Lucci and is totally livin' it up. As are his 2 bro's Bones and Brady! We hope China Dog is doing well too.
Best wishes to the pups and families.
Couldn't have asked for a better adoption!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A visit from Ashley!!
We miss you Smokey!
Smokey, aka - SmokeDog
Our visit to Ashley and Huckleberry's House
Sidney and I went to visit our very bestest friend Ashley!
KINGS MOUNTAIN ANIMAL CLINIC
http://www.kingsmountainac.com/
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(18)
▼
October
(2)
All Out!
One puppy left...
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(9)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(8)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
Facebook Badge
Briana Brooks's Profile
Create Your Badge
Attempt at group photo
Me and Mia
I miss Mia actually - I kinda liked that cat
No comments:
Post a Comment