Thursday, October 25, 2007

Despair

Without a doubt, we have to have the all-time record for worst neighbors. The 1st neighbor drug me to court twice for dog barking. The second neighbor attacked Chris on our front porch. The other neighbor ignored his dog so much we adopted it. Another neighbor was so sorry that we had to remind him to feed and water his dogs. Another neighbor would park in front of our house at 2 or 4 am and just sit there. And now our current neighbors lock their great dane mix in a crate - outside - in the rain - it can't even stand up or move around in the crate and it cries - litterally weeps. I don't know what to do. They are horrible. I hate them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Briana...some things never change do they?? Humans I mean... At least there are a few of us out there who still put the needs of the many needy animals above our own. We're currently fighting the sad battle with our Hatteras Village feral cat population...most of our dogs are spoken for! Fixing the cats is quite an undertaking since no vets will come to us and all are at least an hour drive away...we hope to take three little ones up next week! if we can catch them! our neighbors (whom I still have yet to actually meet...) were sure to let our landlord know we have many kitties residing under our house! Our other neighbors have finally been evicted...always a joy! Miss you tons, glad to keep up with you on your blog! Always, Kate

DirtDogs said...

Hi Kate! Good to hear from you. Sounds like we are close to being in the same boat.
Good luck catching the kittens - I'll be trying to catch a tomcat here soon! Oh boy.